Udemy 100% Off Coupon Course | Fighting diabetes through healthy holistic living.
- Gain wisdom about how to tackle diabetes sustainably
- Understand diabetes and the different types
- Know diabetes symptoms and complications
- Reduce diabetes risk through lifestyle
- Manage diabetes through lifestyle
- Learn why mere blood sugar and A1c tests cannot measure insulin performance
- Learn why Glucose tolerance test is the test that shows whether you are insulin resistant or not
- Deal with diabetes in a way that is helpful and not harmful to the rest of your health
- Address the root causes -inflammation and insulin resistance -instead of merely controlling blood sugar, the symptom
- Know how to select the right carbs for diabetes and health in general
- Learn Why low carb diets simply mask insulin resistance rather than fix it
- Fight diabetes by eating like the world’s healthiest populations, also known as Blue zones
- Learn the important role of gut health for countering diabetes
- Be able to read
THIS COURSE IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE MEDICAL ADVICE OF PHYSICIANS. THE STUDENT SHOULD REGULARLY CONSULT A PHYSICIAN IN MATTERS RELATING TO HIS/HER HEALTH AND PARTICULARLY WITH RESPECT TO ANY SYMPTOMS THAT MAY REQUIRE DIAGNOSIS OR MEDICAL ATTENTION
Inspired by principles of holistic wellness, Diabetes Buster emphasizes making broad lifestyle changes aimed at not only tackling diabetes but restoring health and achieving optimum well-being too. Diabetes is a serious symptom of poor lifestyle and key indicator that the body as a whole is highly dysfunctional. Therefore, regaining good health entails placing the body in its natural habitat where exercise, proper diet, sound sleep, and other healthy habits are typical.
For sustainable results, the health of the whole person must be taken into consideration. Accordingly, viable diabetes management requires a strategy that is helpful, not harmful to health. If, for instance, you end up with serious health complications caused by the same drugs or low carbohydrate diets intended to treat diabetes, how then are you healthier? Sound treatment does not lead from one disease to another, it provides the kind of healing that supports the rest of a person’s health and helps reestablish overall well-being. Diabetes Buster provides diabetes education based on the healing power of lifestyle medicine to help you combat diabetes and guide you towards optimum health.
Whether you are looking to sidestep, manage, or reverse diabetes, adopting a healthy lifestyle as outlined in Diabetes buster is key. Healthy habits have a broad set of diabetes-fighting properties and the same lifestyle that helps with diabetes prevention is also effective for managing or reversing the disease.
Fix insulin resistance as opposed to merely controlling blood sugar
Diabetes buster emphasizes combating insulin resistance and promoting long-term overall health rather than merely controlling blood sugar. As such, dietary insight is inspired by eating habits of the world’s healthiest populations. Health outcomes in people who have lived on the traditional Mediterranean and rural African diets and other healthy diets indicate that a diet centered on unprocessed plant foods, among them starchy carbohydrates, is extremely potent for countering insulin resistance and disease in general.
Low carbohydrate diets, on the other hand, cannot fix insulin resistance, they simply mask it. Moreover, low carbohydrate eating stands in direct contrast to all the world’s healthiest diets and we are yet to know a human population with people who have enjoyed good health and longevity by following low carbohydrate diets for a long time.
Diabetes Buster is your go-to guide for managing diabetes sustainably.
- Those looking for information and guidance on how to fight diabetes naturally
- Natural medicine supporters
- Alternative medicine enthusiasts
- Complementary medicine supporters
- Integrative health experts and supporters
- Holistic health enthusiasts
- Workplaces looking for diabetes lifestyle guidance
- Healthcare professionals
- Diabetes educators
- Diabetes specialists
Instructor: Asunta Simoloka