Udemy Free Coupon Course | Branding: Learn fundamental branding techniques & branding strategies to build a distinctive brand. Branding tools.
- What is branding and how it can help you grow your business
- Build an authentic brand with personality to gain your customers’s loyalty
- Discover the secret elements required for creating a successful brand
- Develop your unique design
- Learn how to create a powerful brand logo
- Understand how to visually communicate your products and services
- Learn how successful organizations use strategies to stand out from the crowd
- You’ll need a desktop computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux).
- No prior knowledge or experience needed. Only the desire to learn!
In the world of business, having a strong brand is everything. Those who lack a powerful branding strategy are certainly going to struggle in their climb to success. Having a compelling brand can make the difference between success and failure in the business world.
In this course you will learn how to develop a powerful brand strategy by blending your personality and values with the functionality of your products, becoming a authentic brand and company.
Whether you lead a growing company, or are just starting out, this course will walk you through all of the necessary steps for creating a powerful brand. With proven, and well-organized logic, it will set you on the path to selling more—and at higher prices—giving the customers exactly what they want and sending your profits through the roof.
In addition, I’m going to reveal hidden elements involved in creating a successful brand―from the strapline that gives the brand a narrative and a purpose to clever uses of typography that unite design and language.
This course explores every step of the development process required to create the simplest and most immediately compelling brands.
- Anyone interested and willing to learn more about branding
- Entrepreneurs who are looking to create products and businesses
- Designers, brand marketers, product managers
- People who are looking for a short course that moves quickly and gets to the point
Instructor: Grid Wire