Udemy Free For Limited Time Course | Learn how the latest user behavior trends are going to change content marketing strategy and tactics.
- How to adjust content marketing strategy and tactics for 2020
- Which tools to use and metrics to track
- Action plan for creating a winning content marketing plan
- Top trends that are going to affect content marketing space in 2020
- Have a blog, YouTube channel or any other platform where you post content for your business
- Have a solid understanding of blogging and content marketing concepts
According to HubSpot: “Marketers who prioritize blogging efforts are 13x more likely to see positive ROI”.
As average ad costs rise every day, it’s getting harder for small businesses to fight against big players and have profitable sponsored campaigns.
Content marketing is still the #1 way for a small business starting from scratch to build a loyal audience for FREE!
(Yes, you need to invest time!)
However, as more businesses get into content production, this space is also getting crowded. It’s almost impossible to find a subject that hasn’t been covered with an in-depth blog post or video guide.
The battle is won by having a well-planned strategy.
But not some outdated content marketing strategy that was written a few years ago. You need to learn about new user behavior and technology trends in order to understand how to plan your content marketing efforts in 2020.
It’s not enough just to publish an average piece of content and hope for the best.
Things change fast!
So should your approach to content production and publishing schedule.
Based on my personal experience and experience from my clients I am going to share with you which approaches you should implement in your content marketing plan for 2020 in order to have more chances of success.
Looking forward to talking to you!
See you on the inside!
- Business and brand owners
- YouTube vloggers
Instructor: Damir Šerbečić
Price: Free (Udemy 100% off coupon code) ENROLL NOW