Udemy 100% Discount Course | How to read financial statements, invest in cheap stocks, and beat the stock market.
- How to value stocks using the P/E, P/B, and P/CF Ratios
- 11 point investment checklist to invest in value stocks
- How to avoid “value traps”
- Change your investing mindset to stop losing money
- How to read and analyze financial statements like a pro
- Advanced screening techniques to uncover value investments
- Portfolio management techniques to reduce risk and increase returns
- How to build a value investment portfolio from scratch
- 3 situations when you should sell your shares
- No materials required
- Prior investing/finance experience is helpful, but not 100% required
Ever wonder how Warren Buffett made all his money? After all, he’s worth a cool $85 Billion. That’s $85 BILLION!
Well, let me tell you…He made it through shrewd value investing. But what in the world is value investing?
The idea behind Value investing is simple. It’s an investing strategy that attempts to buy (and hold) undervalued stocks. At its core, value investing is all about buying low and selling high.
Value investing may sound “simple”, but it’s super hard to execute and generate decent returns.
It’s all about the execution and creating the right mindset. And that’s where The Complete Value Investing Masterclass comes in.
You’ll learn the EXACT step by step process great value investors follow to pick undervalued stocks to invest in.
And if it’s good enough for old Warren Buffett, then it’s good enough for you!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
1. How to value stocks
Stop OVERPAYING for terrible stocks and learn how to value stocks properly using the P/E, P/B, and P/CF ratios.
2. My patented 11 factor checklist to invest in value stocks!
Learn about the 11 factors I check for before investing in a stock. Each factor will ensure you are investing in only the BEST stocks to generate returns.
3. Avoid “value traps”
Many value investors LOSE BIG MONEY by investing in value traps. These are stocks that look like cheap classic value stocks, but are actually very expensive businesses.
You’ll learn exactly how to avoid these traps so you don’t lose your hard earned money.
4. Read financial statements
Learn how to read the balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows like a professional investor/analyst!
5. Portfolio management strategies
Learn how to build a value portfolio from scratch and protect your funds from unnecessary risk. You’ll learn strategies to MINIMIZE RISK, while MAXIMIZING PROFITS!
6. Screening techniques
I’ll give you a detailed tutorial on how I screen for undervalued opportunities to invest in (most other course creators have no idea how to do this!)
7. Creating a winning mindset
The truth is, most value investors lose money. They don’t have conviction and they don’t have a long-term investment horizon.
I’ll teach you how to create the proper winning value investing mindset so you can stop LOSING money!
- Students who want to learn how to invest in value stocks like Warren Buffett
- Students who want to earn excellent risk adjusted stock market returns
- People who want to build their retirement funds
- Anyone who wants to learn more about finance and investing
Instructor: Andrew P.C.