Udemy 100% Off Coupon Course | Covering essentials, intermediate, and advanced features of Revit Architecture 2020.
What you’ll learn
- Once you have completed this training course, you will be fully capable of creating your own Revit models using the tools and techniques available in this software program from Autodesk
- Learn how to use Autodesk Revit Architecture 2020
- Create 2D and 3D House Projects In Revit
- In this course, you will learn to model buildings using the building information modelling software, Revit Architecture 2014. You will learn to navigate the user interface, model architectural elements like walls, windows, doors, roofs, floors, structure, curtain wall systems and stairs. You will annotate and dimension drawings, generate sections, details and schedules. You will also produce 3 dimensional images and renderings of buildings.
- Have a working knowledge of all the fundamentals of the software
- You will learn all the tips-and-tricks of Revit Architecture 2020 to guide you to Certified Professional Exam
- You have to know Windows OS very well, and of course you are aware of the architecture design process
This course is all about Autodesk Revit, the most powerful software to design buildings and civil structures. I have explained everything in a simple and practical way with a lot of examples and real-time use of the tools and facilities provided by the software.
I have use Revit 2020 to present the course but all the commands are applicable in version 2016 and 2017 as well.
Also I will make sure to add more content about the new features added to the later version as soon a they are released.
All the videos are downloadable so that you can watch them offline at your leisure.
In this course, you will learn how to create a full architectural model using Walls, Doors, Windows, Floors, Roofs, Ceilings, etc. You will learn how to annotate, tag, detail, your model, along with creating and printing sheets. Other advanced topics will be discussed in the course like Mass Modeling, creating your own family, Project Phases, Design Options, and Path of Travel. Also, you will learn creating several types of schedules, how to import CAD files. The course will show you how to deal with Rooms, Render, Cameras, Animation, Solar Studies. You see how to learn how to use worksharing in Revit. Extra videos, discussing in depth Curtain Walls, and all tips and tricks about it is offered as well.
This course is built over exercises. You will have two sets of files for each part of this course: PDF files which carries instructions, and RVT files which will be your starting point for each topic. At the end of each video, you will be instructed to open a certain file to practice what you learned. (the PDF files, and RVT files are attached WTH THE COURSE)
Please let me know if you need any information and learning material in case you feel necessary, even though I have made sure all the core concepts and the most important concepts are covered.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for users that already have a working knowledge of Autodesk Revit Beginner to PROFFESSIONAL Revit Architecture 2016 users
Category: Design, Architectural Design, Revit
Instructor: Lakache Abdelkrim
19.99 Free (Udemy 100% off coupon code) ENROLL NOW