Udemy 100% Discount Course | Learn to Build your Own Custom Alexa Skill using Alexa Skills Kit (ASK) and Publish them to the Alexa Skill Store.
- How to Develop Alexa Skills using Alexa Skills Kit
- Build Alexa Skills using Alexa Blueprints
- Publish your Skills Live to Alexa Skill Store (In US or any other Country where Amazon Provides Alexa Services)
- Create your Own Skill for Amazon Echo and Echo Dot Devices using Alexa Hosted AWS Lambda Function
- Test your Skills instantaneously on your Alexa Device or Alexa Mobile App
- Learn and Code in NodeJS about different Intent Handlers in Alexa Skill
- Understand Exactly what are Intents, Slots (Custom and Pre-defined Slot Types) and Sample Utterances
- Add Visual Display Cards for Alexa Devices with Display
- Learn how to save User Data in a Session and use it for different Intents
- Build and Host your own RSS Text and Audio Feed for Flash Briefing
- After finishing this course, you will gain enough Knowledge to Create and Publish any Skill you can think of to Alexa Skill Store
- Create an Alexa Flash Briefing Skill by self hosting RSS Feed and Publish it to Amazon Alexa Skill Store
- A Computer with a Good Internet Connection. THATS IT!
- No Experience needed in Alexa Skill Development and No need of an Echo Device, we will use Alexa Mobile App or Web Simulator to test our skills.
Welcome to The Complete Alexa Skill Development Bootcamp where we aim to start learning about How to create Custom Alexa Skills from SCRATCH !!
Do you ever wanted to create your Own Custom Alexa Skill but didn’t know where to begin? Want to learn how to create an Alexa Skill in the very simplest way? You have come to the right place. This course is designed for complete beginners who have no experience of programming or Developing Alexa Skill.
Alexa is a Smart Virtual Assistant build by Amazon and currently there are more than 100 Million users using Alexa Powered Devices for Day to Day activities, Home Automation, Searching and Playing Music, Directions, Traffic and Transport, Booking Rides, Booking Tables for Dinner, Games, Friends and Family Trivia, Roasting, Flash Briefings, Education, News, Match Scores, Lifestyle, Weather, Controlling Home Devices like LED, Webcam, Servomotor, temperature sensor and much more.
And it is projected that by 2020 there will be more than 100 Million Smart Phone Users using Smart Speaker everyday. One in every 6 American Owns a Smart speaker in their home. And Alexa is Leading the Market of Smart Speaker with its Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, Fire TV Stick Devices.
So with the increase in Market, the Demand Increases for new and Innovative Alexa Skills, thats where Alexa Developers show their Talents of creating amazing Skills for Alexa. And because of the same reason why we will be learning how to create alexa skills and publishing them to Alexa Skill Store. We are in the near future of a world with complete Voice User Interface (VUI) like we have seen in the movie iRobot or J.A.R.V.I.S from Iron Man.
Why take this course?
As this is the perfect time to learn about Alexa Skill Development. Soon there will be lot of demand for Alexa Skill Developers as more and more companies wants to add Alexa voice service to their products and services. You can even use Alexa in your custom build device using Arduino, Raspberry pi, or any other device.
This Complete Alexa Skill Development Bootcamp teaches you the required skills you need to become an Alexa Skill Developer. This course covers most features of Alexa Skills with real-world example Skills which we will Publish it to Skill Store and that Live Skill you can try out on your Alexa Echo Device or Alexa Mobile App.
By the end of this course, you will be well versed with:
- Fundamentals of Amazon Alexa Skill Development.
- Know your way around Alexa Skills Kit (ASK) and Alexa Developer Console.
- Understand deeply about Invocation Name, Intents, Sample Utterances, Endpoints, AWS Alexa Lambda Function, etc of an Alexa Skill.
- Learn about what are Slots and Slot Types (Custom and Pre-defined Slot Types) and how to use them in your Skill.
- Create Multi-Turned Dialogs with Alexa and User using Dialog Directive.
- Store User Data in Session using State Management.
- Know what are Blueprints for Alexa Skill and use one to create a Flash Briefing Skill.
- Certify and Publish your Skill in Amazon US, UK, India, Australia and Germany Skill Store.
This Course Focuses on:
Walkthrough around Alexa Skills Developer Console – Create a Amazon Developer Account for Alexa Skill Development and understand how Developer Console Works.
Create a User Introduction Alexa Skill – Create a simple User Introduction Skill using Custom Intent and Handle that intent in Alexa’s AWS (Amazon Web Services) Lambda Function using NodeJS (You don’t need NodeJS Programming knowledge). Test your skill in Alexa Device or Mobile App or Alexa Web Simulator.
Using Slots – Learn about What are Slots and how to create and use Custom as well as Pre-defined slot types in your Alexa Skill.
Dialog Management using Dialog Directive – In this section, we will learn how to use Dialog Directive to have Multi-Turn dialogs with Alexa. This helps Alexa to get more information from the user so Alexa can fill in all the required slots in your skill.
State Management in Alexa – Learn about State Management and how to save user data in a Session and use that saved data in session for different intent of your skill.
Create a Geographical Facts Skill – This section we create a Geographical Fact Skill which when activated Alexa will speak out a new random fact about geography. And then we will publish this skill to Alexa Skill Store.
Flash Briefing Skill using Blueprints – Know about Alexa Skill Blueprints and use one to create a Flash Briefing Skill about Inspirational Quotes using Custom Hosted RSS Text or Audio (Podcast) Feed.
To get the most out of this class, build skills along with me or after completing the video create a skill by yourself and test out your skill. And do play around with the skill you create, try new things to know how it works. If you get stuck anywhere, don’t worry you can search for the solutions to the errors online and I am sure you will find a solution. And I am always here to help you out.
So, what are you waiting for?
Get Started Right Now and Create Amazing Alexa Skills!
- For Beginners who are looking to learn about Alexa Skill Development
- For Developers who would like to Create and Publish their Skills to Alexa Skill Store
- For Everyone who wants to Customise Alexa by creating their Own Personalised Skill
Category: Development, Development Tools, Alexa Development
Instructor: Rudra Jikadra, Three Millennials
199.99 Free (Udemy 100% off coupon code) ENROLL NOW