Udemy Free Coupon Course | Let’s go beyond color theory, learn how to change, fix & make them look realistic colors! Where contrast meets harmony.
What you’ll learn
- Industry standards for color complimentary, harmony, contrast, analogous and more
- Learn to Use ”theories” in real application
- Learn how to harmonize colors confidently
- Photoshop or favorite editing software
- You don’t need to know anything ever if you just a beginner, I’ll teach you from the ground up
Have you always want to learn how to change the color of anything? Ever wanted to turn blue eyes into green eyes? Change hair color. Blend multiple color complexities into a harmonious artwork? Don’t know where to start, and everything that you’ve researched, seems to be so full of nonsense, I remember that feeling!
In this course, I’ll teach you how to practically apply color theory concepts to your digital art whether that be drawings or photography, so that you can stop being afraid of color and start using it to elevate your talents as an artist.
Color can be scary, color harmony is just horrifying. When I was just a beginner, I struggled trying to find the perfect balance, the tutorials that I studied were ultimately disappointing. All theory, actual application. I hated it.
If you know this feeling; then this course is for you!
In addition real-time, step-by-step video lessons, you’ll also get:
- All Assets that will be used in the video series
- Actual Live examples from my pro work as an environment artist.
- Challenge series to help you master each technique, that’ll make you go from beginner to professional
Although Photoshop is used throughout this course, the techniques that I showed you applies to every single digital medium ranging from artworks, publications, banners, VFX, movie & video production and more.
So if you’re ready to learn, join us as I teach you step-by-step with no puff, no nonsense, straight, direct, to-the-point… I’ll see you inside.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for all artist (photography, designer, vfx, painter, video editor, etc) to take their post processing to the next level.
- Anyone who wants to learn more about color theory than just the color wheel!
- Anyone who struggles with muddy and unappealing colors.
- Anyone who wants to bring life and realism to their art
- Anyone who wants to know how to actual apply color theory knowledge to their art.
Category: Design, Graphic Design, Photoshop
Instructor: Photoshop Plunger
29.99Free (Udemy 100% off coupon code) ENROLL NOW