Udemy 100% Discount Course | Be impactful, learn process interview skills and process redesign.
- Review, comprehend, and document the current process state
- Model processes using flowcharts, DMAIC, and Six Sigma methodology
- Be able to apply the course material to an engaging simulation
- Identify areas for improvement in a business process
- Redesign the process, implement the solution, and implement controls
- Learn Draw io to create process diagrams in 5 in-depth exercises
- Basic understanding of business concepts
- Willingness to solve problems as a team
- Basic computer and Excel skills
When was the last time that someone wanted to pay you more for doing the same thing? Never.
That’s the problem with being someone who maintains the status quo; you aren’t delivering value to your organization that they can then share with you. Let’s fix that. This course will transform your role and teach you how to identify opportunities, understand them fully, work together with your team to create solutions, and then implement them.
I will teach you how to deliver value to your organization so that your company will be thrilled to pay you even more.
That is why you need to learn what Business Process Improvement (BPI)is and why you need to learn this skill now.
What will I learn in this course?
This course is designed to teach you how to analyze problems and effectively implement solutions by conducting process interviews.
I will cover the seven essential DMAIC tools used to capture information so that you can sell your process improvement case to management.
I will discuss the necessary soft skills and influence dynamics that are required if you want your project to succeed.
Learn how to diagram processes, how to conduct process interviews, how to review procedures, how to identify solutions, how to implement solutions, and how to implement controls in your processes.
Why would you take my course vs. doing your own research online?
I will teach you the fundamentals of Business Process Improvements and then add insights not found anywhere else.
How? I have practiced in this area for six years, I have completed extensive research from every corner of the internet on the subject so that you don’t have to. I’ve watched an endless number of webinars, I have read most of the relevant books on the subject, and I have networked with many other professionals in the area.
I then blended the best parts from each of these sources together to make the content for this course.
The most exciting thing that I’ve discovered is that everyone has what it takes to learn this in-demand skill.
Please join me as I cover everything that you need to know and walk you through two real-world examples of process improvement projects.
In this course, I provide many custom created downloadable resources to aid your learning experience and to help you in your career.
Why Am I Teaching This Course…
- I have developed an expertise in process improvements at 3 major corporations and a private-equity backed company over 6 years.
- I have completed in-depth research of current methodologies and have borrowed the best pieces of each approach.
- I have a passion for helping other professionals improve their processes and work lives.
What This Course Is…
- A strong understanding of the process mapping tools and techniques available today.
- A process investigation-driven approach to solving problems.
- A tool that allows you to make an impact at your job immediately.
What This Course Is Not…
- This is not a primer course designed to up-sell you.
- This course is the complete package that you need to go into work and make an immediate impact.
- This is not a course focused on statistical approaches.
- Statistical approaches distract from the human side of process improvements.
- Utilization of alternative methods of measuring problems and tracking results.
- Statistical requirements lead to people to overlook problems where the data does not fit into the specific model and boxes cannot be checked.
- This is not BPM. BPM is a much more technical approach that requires understanding of a complex model.
Downloadable Resources Available with This Course:
A complete, ind depth business simulation with exercises explained.
Udemy Workpaper.xlsx- includes separate sheets for all of the individual resources listed below.
- Example 1.xlsx: backstory- I apply the principles taught in this course for each example
- Example 2.xlsx: backstory- I apply the principles taught in this course for each example
- 5 Why_s.xlsx
- 7 tools.xlsx
- 10 Commandments of Continuous Improvement.xlsx
- Detailed Process Map.xlsx
- High Level Process Map.xlsx
- Process Interview Checklist.xlsx
- Process Mapping Tools.xlsx
- Relationship Map.xlsx
- Stakeholder diagram.xlsx
- And TONS more!
- Anyone who wants to improve their career by providing amazing solutions to broken processes.
- Anyone who wants to learn the Six Sigma DMAIC methodology
Insructor: The Numbers Guys