Udemy Free Coupon Course | In this comprehensive PHP Course, We build a signup and login system using PHP programming language from scratch!
- The logic behind signing up users
- The logic behind logging in users
- The user signup form validation-back-end
- Check if the user is registered and redirect to login page
- Saving the user details into the database using php
- Retrieving the user details from the database
- Comparing passwords from the database and password entered by the user and if correct login the user.
- Redirecting the user to another page on successful login.
- Connecting the login form with the database
- SQL Queries
- Creating a MySQL database.
- Basic knowledge of PHP especially the loops like switch and foreach
- Familiarity with functions, variables, arrays, loops, and data types
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- A computer running any operating system
- Able to set up a local server using XAMPP, WAMP OR MAMP
Building a signup and login system course is intended for PHP beginner students who would like to practice basic PHP concepts by building a real-life project.
This project covers an array of subjects including variables, arrays, functions, user validation, SQL queries, connecting to the database, retrieving data from the database, saving data to the database, PHP security, commenting, filtering user input among other topics.
- Beginner PHP students who want to put their knowledge into practice by building a real-life project from scratch
- Those interested in learning PHP programming language
- PHP students with basic understanding of loops, arrays, functions, operators and /or other php data types. and want to advance.
Instructor: Simon Angatia