Udemy 100% Off Coupon Course | You will Build a Highly Attractive ITSM Incident Dashboard with Automated Commentary, Dynamic Charts & Data.
- How to build a corporate quality – dynamic Resolved Incidents and Requests ITSM Dashboard.
- How to design a clean web application look and feel dashboard.
- How to utilize the same space to show difference set data sets without dashboard crowding.
- How to build automated commentary – dynamically calculate and automatically display analytical commentary.
- Skills and a design style that will carry over to future projects.
- All files included
- You’ll need Microsoft Excel 2007 or greater for this course.
This course will take you Step-by-Step through Planning, Designing and Building a Highly Attractive Application Support Incidents & Requests Dashboard that will impress your managers and colleagues. You’ll learn how to design beyond the ordinary look and feel of traditional Microsoft Excel dashboards and will learn cool techniques using my Design and Data Visualization Methodology.
The skills you learn will enable you to create new and exciting dashboards on your own using simple formulas, pivots, tables, shapes and pictures to pull off some really cool data visualization tricks.
You do not have to have any Microsoft Excel or dashboard development experience for this course because we will be doing everything step-by-step.
This course will be easy to follow and will include the completed Dashboard, Design Guide and Sample Data.
- Anyone from beginner level to expert Excel level who wants to learn how to build attractive Excel Dashboards.
- IT Professionals
- IT Service Managers
Instructor: Damon Martin