Udemy Free Coupon Course | Learn The Accounts Receivable Cycle, Basics of Accounts Receivable, Accelerating Collections and Much More in 2019!
- Accounts Receivable Cycle
- Best Practices
- Increase Speed You Are Paid
- Proper Accounting
- Decrease and Prevent Fraud
- Internal Controls
- And Much More!
- No special tools or knowledge is required!
- Commitment to learning
Accounting101: Learn Accounts Receivable From A to Z
*** Updated May 2019 with new content! ***
Enroll today and join the 50,000+ successful students I have taught as a Top Rated Udemy instructor!
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now:
- You get lifetime access to lectures, including all new lectures, assignments, quizzes and downloads
- You can ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoroughly!
- You will are being taught by a professional with a proven track record of success!
- Bonus reason: Udemy has a 30 day 100% money back guarantee if for some reason you don’t enjoy the course!
Accounts Receivable is where the all the sales you made turn into actual funds and cash in the business. As such, it is a very important part of any company, and a solid understanding of the accounts receivable function is very important. Increase your accounts receivable turnover, collect funds quicker and put in place the best practices in the industry.
In this course we will learn the basics of accounts receivable, the accounts receivable cycle the best practices that should be used, fraud prevention, collection methods and much more!
What We Do In The Course:
- Learn the accounts receivable cycle
- Learn best practices for accounts receivable
- Learn how to prevent fraud in your accounts receivable department
- Learn multiple methods to increase your turnover and speed up collections
- And much more!
At any point if you have a question, please feel free to ask through the course forum, I’d be happy to answer any and all questions.
About The Instructor
Chris Benjamin, MBA & CFO is a seasoned professional with over 20 years experience in accounting, finance, Microsoft Excel and accounts receivable. Having spent the first 10 years of my career in corporate settings with both large and small companies, I learned a lot about the accounting process, managing accounting departments, financial reporting, external reporting to board of directors and the Securities and Exchange Commission, and working with external auditors.
The following 10+ years I decided to go into CFO Consulting, working with growing companies and bringing CFO level experience to companies. I help implement proper best business practices in accounting and finance, consult on implementation of accounting systems, implementing accounting procedures, while also still fulfilling the CFO roll for many of my clients which includes financial reporting, auditing, working with investors, financial analysis and much more.
Thank you for signing up for this course on Udemy. I look forward to being your instructor for this course and many more!
Chris Benjamin, Instructor, CFO & MBA
- Anyone interested in implementing accounts receivable best practices
- Accounting managers
- Accounts receivable specialists
- Small business owners
Instructor: Chris Benjamin, MBA & CFO