The Ultimate Upholstery Guide: Recovering Dining Room Chairs.
- No prior upholstery experience needed
- Basic sewing skills
- Motivation to learn!
Join me and start gaining the re-upholstery skills you’ve always wanted.
The Ultimate Guide to Recovering Dining Room Chairs will give you skills that will stand up to professional work. This course will enhance or give you skills in the world of re-upholstery or your money back
The course is your track to obtaining re-upholstery skills like you always knew you should have! Whether for your own projects or to re-upholster for other people.
This course will take you from having little knowledge of upholstery to re-covering your own pieces and having a better understanding of upholstery fundamentals.
So what else is in it for you?
I’ll show you how to re-upholster three different styles of dining room chairs and in the process, transform your skill level.
You’ll gain instant access to all 6 sections of the course.
The course is setup to quickly take you through, step by step, the process of re-upholstering three different chairs of different styles and will equip you with the knowledge to create stunning pieces of furniture!
Don’t believe me? I offer a full money back guarantee within the first 30 days of purchasing the course.
Here’s what you get with the course:
Within the 6 sections of the course you will obtain the fundamentals of upholstery from the ground up. The course is supported with over 4.5 hours of clear content that I walk you through each step of the way.
- I’ll walk you through the tools you’ll need throughout the course.
- I’ll show you where to find and how to choose a chair with good bones.
- I’ll teach you the tricks of the trade as we disassemble your chair and help you keep track of your pieces.
- Then we’ll make a full assessment of your chair; going over what components can be reused and what supplies you will need.
- I’ll go over what your options are for refinishing or just touching up those exposed wooden portions.
- I’ll discuss what kinds of fabrics you will need and how much you should get.
- We’ll discuss fabric textures, what a nap is and why it’s important, and I’ll even show you how to determine how much fabric you will need for each chair.
- And then finally I’ll walk you through step by step the process of re-upholstering your chairs.
What else will you get?
- Lifetime access to course materials
- Understanding of how professional upholstery is created
- Quizzes and check lists
This all comes under one convenient easy to use platform. Plus you will get fast, friendly, responsive support on the Udemy Q&A section of the course or direct message.
I will be here for you every step of the way!
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now and change your world today!
Who is the target audience?
- Students wanting to learn how to re-upholster
- Students willing to put in a couple hours per chair to learn how to re-upholster
- Students willing to take action and start creating their own beautiful pieces of furniture
- Students wanting to add another skill to their tool belt.
Who is the target audience?
- Beginner upholsterers wanting to learn the basics of re-upholstering.
- Students wanting to add another skill to their DIY tool belt.
- This is not for professional upholsterers.
Category: Design, Interior Design
Instructor: Ronda Batchelor
149.99 Free (100 % off coupon code) ENROLL NOW