Udemy Free Coupon Course | How to Apply the Eisenhower Matrix, ABC analysis and the Pareto principle to distinguish relevant from irrelevant tasks?
- Setting priorities of all upcoming tasks for a comprehensive self and time management for everyday work and in private life
- The focus funnel: How do you quickly get rid of tasks?
- Self-management vs. time management
- Sorting tasks: How to set priorities correctly?
- Before diving into the course, keep in mind which tasks you currently and regularly have in your daily life.
- Know in advance what goals you are pursuing in life, making it easier for you to use time management properly in the context of self-management.
This course series covers a multitude of carefully selected time management methods and shows you the concepts behind the methods step-by-step – plus – what needs to be done such that you can apply these method for yourself. Knowledge of psychological effects, the bio-rhythm, as well as coping with motivational pitfalls (or one’s weaker self) complement the method training. At the beginning, the relationship between time management and self-management creates the right mindset, so that the later use of the methods does not result into a challenging task itself and ultimately costs more time than it saves. Important plus: This course is not only about different methods of time management as such, but also about the interleaving of the methods for a more general and all-inclusive self and time management for yourself as well as in a team.
This course series comprises five courses that are available solely as well as within a master course. With the master course, you get the full content within one package.
This second course covers the following aspects of time management:
- Distinguish between self management and time management to focus on the relevant things in your life instead of the currently urgent ones.
- Apply the Eisenhower matrix to identify those tasks you may want to delegate or eliminate entirely as well as to focus on the right tasks immediately.
- Get to know the Pareto principle to get to evaluate the outcome your tasks properly.
- Apply the ABC analysis to apply the Pareto principle in different areas of your life.
- Employees with a stressful professional life
- Team leaders who want to retain control over delegated tasks in the team
- Self-employed / Freelancer with a challenging list of deadlines to follow
- Pupils and students who are looking for answers, how they can get submission deadlines, exam preparation and possibly a side job under control
- People with multiple jobs: main job, part time job, family, club … Multiple roles can be a challenge sometimes
- People who are interested in personality development, self-management and time management
Instructor: David Gollasch