This is the first course that gives hands-on Data Science, Analytics & AI Real world Projects using Python..
This is a practical course, the course I wish I had when I first started learning Data Science.
It focuses on understanding all the basic theory and programming skills required as a Data Scientist, but the best part is that it has Practical Case Studies covering so many common business problems faced by Data Scientists in the real world.
This course will cover the following topics:-
- All basic stuffs of Python
- Loops and conditionals
- Working with Text data using Regular expressions
- Numpy ,seaborn, matplotlib ,plotly and pandas library
- Some Other fancy libraries like- fuzzywuzzy
Along with python programming, this course will cover other data analytics concepts such as
- Data Visualization
- Data cleaning
- Query Analysis
- Data Exploration
- Statistics and Probability concepts
- Feature Engineering
- Natural Language Processing
- Machine Learning
- Model Hypertuning
“Data Scientist has become the top job in the US for the last 4 years running!” according to Harvard Business Review & Glassdoor.
This course seeks to fill all those gaps in knowledge that scare off beginners and simultaneously apply your knowledge of Data Science , Machine Learning , Data analysis ,, Natural Language Processing to real-world business problems.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners of Data Science
- Data Analysts / Business Analysts who wish to do more with their data
- College graduates who lack real world experience
- Software Developers or Engineers who’d like to start learning Data Science
- Anyone looking to become more employable as a Data Scientist
- Anyone with an interest in using Data to Solve Real World Problems