The Research-Based Natural Health Course.
Information that will change the way you think about supplements!
What you’ll learn
- Realize the importance that vitamins, minerals, and herbs play in good health
- Learn what supplements and foods carry an FDA Qualified Health Claim
- Review impressive PubMed research studies
- Learn the most common mistakes people make with their health
- An open mind
This course explores various health studies that show linkages to supplements and the effect on the human body. This course cuts through the fluff that traditional health courses are notorious for and delivers information that has been tested through scientific study. This course also contains personal tips that the instructor has seen help countless numbers of people. The course provides you with a website on which you can search through research studies on your own and discover topics of personal interest to you. Furthermore, the course provides links to FDA Qualified Health Claims which the student can review and act on the information according to their own volition. This course offers a more scientific approach to natural health than the typical natural health course and is for everyone who wants to maintain or improve their health.
Who is the target audience?
- Individuals who want to learn more about vitamins, minerals, and herbs
- Individuals who want to know about Qualified Health Claims and PubMed research studies
- Individuals who want to recover or maintain their health using vitamins, minerals, herbs, and diet modifications
- Individuals who want a brief, but informative natural health course that is free of fluff
Instructor: Vincent Carotenuto
Price: Free (Free For Limited Time) ENROLL NOW