The Beginner’s Guide to Music Theory and Reading Music.
Learn How Music Theory, Reading Music, and Writing Music Can Make You Better at Music Production and Music Composition.
What Will I Learn?
- You will be taken from beginner to expert level knowledge in understanding music theory, reading music, writing music, and even composing your own songs.
- You will understand the fundamentals of musical concepts such as notes, rhythm, scales, chords, scores, composition, songwriting, and more!
- You will have a strong understanding of how certain chords and notes can change the sound and feel of your songs.
- You will be a better musician, whether you play the piano, guitar, or other instrument, because of the knowledge you will have on how music actually works.
- You will be given an overview of Logic Pro X that you can follow along with at your own pace, even though no software is required for this course.
- You will get an overview of how piano chords and guitar chords work, and how you can arrange them for your musical productions.
- You will have a solid foundation of basic and even advanced music theory by the end of this course!
- This course is for beginners or anyone else who wants to learn common music theory, music terminology, and reading or writing music.
- You will learn the basics for better music composition, music production, and songwriting. Even though nothing is required to take this course, feel free to watch with pen and paper or your favorite instrument such as a piano or guitar.
- In the lessons, we use Logic Pro X to display and explain music theory, but it is not required. If you would like to follow along in Logic you can, but this information is applicable across all software and audio workstations.
- You can follow along, step-by-step, to learn music theory from a beginner level, or you can skip ahead to the more advanced sections that you would like to watch!
Learn Music Theory and Reading Music in this New Course!
Many people try to learn music but struggle because there is so much to know!
Most quit before they even get started. 🙁
That’s because they’ve never been taught the program in a step-by-step, easy to learn manner.
But that isn’t you now, is it?
You have found the perfect course for learning music theory. It doesn’t matter if you have no experience at all, this course was designed to teach you music theory and reading music in the most effective means necessary.
With over 5 hours of video, this music course is JAM PACKED with information to help you learn music today!
The videos build on one another so that as you work through this course, you will understand more and more!
Pretty sweet, huh? 🙂
Not only that, but this course is also designed so that if you already know some music theory or how to read music and just need help with a specific principle, you can skip directly to that topic!
So who can benefit from learning music theory?
Understanding the basics of music is useful for a lot of careers, industries, and hobbies. It doesn’t matter if it’s songwriting, music production, instrument playing, music composition, or singing. This course will cover ideas that can be used in any niche!
Each section goes into specific detail of the principle being shown so that you will feel comfortable using them on your own.
This course will cover:
- Basic Music Theory
- Reading Music
- Writing Music
- Analyzing Music
- Changing Keys
- Piano Chords
- Guitar Chords
- and so much more!
Other great stuff you might want to know..
Not only will you get over 4 hours of video content and lessons and a new life skill, you will also have direct communication with the instructors to help you along.
This includes direct messages, discussions, and specialized projects in the course that will allow you to interact with the instructor and others.
Feeling lost? Don’t worry, we are here for you!
As they say, “Come for the course, stay for the community.”
Well, that’s not the exact phrase, but you get what I mean. 🙂
What else is there to know?
What else? What else?!
Well there is that little 30 day money back guarantee thing.
That basically means that if you don’t enjoy this course for any reason at all, you can get a full refund up to thirty days since the time you purchase it.
It’s a win-win situation!
and we applaud winners.
So what are you waiting for?!
The time is now to stop procrastinating and begin learning music theory so that you can take full advantage of everything that it has to offer!
Enroll now in this course and get started!
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for anyone who doesn’t know anything about music, music theory, or proper songwriting and composition and wants to expand their skills. You will be learning about music theory, reading music, and writing your own songs by the end of this course!
- and anyone else who wants to learn the joy of playing and writing music!
Category: Music, Music Fundamentals, Music Theory
Instructor: Tomas George, Jeremy Deighan
194.99 Free (100 % off coupon code) ENROLL NOW