Sales Productivity Dashboard using MS Excel – Advanced.
Learn Data Formulas and Formatting, Macro, Sigma Analysis, Pivot, Trend Analysis, Montecarlo Simulation and Null Matrix.
What you’ll learn
- Learn Data Formulas and Formatting
- Gain deep understanding in Macro
- Learn Sigma Analysis, Budget, Pivot Table and Chart, Consolidation and Trend Analysis
- We will be learning about Montecarlo Simulation, Null Matrix, Active Visavis and Inactive Analysis, Histogram And Regression Analysis
- Learn Rank and Percentile and Descriptive Statistics
- Basic knowledge of excel tools and functions
- Passion to learn and apply
- MS Excel 2016 in your PC
The main objective of this online training is to deliver the knowledge of advanced excel that a user can apply to create a sales dashboard without using any coding or intense programming. It being one of the most interesting usage of excel you might be excited to learn to create excel dashboards. We will begin with Data Formulas and Formatting. We will move further to learn more on Macro. This course will use advanced level of excel usage to form dashboard. We will use Sigma Analysis, Budget, Pivot Table and Chart, Consolidation and Trend Analysis. We will be learning about Montecarlo Simulation, Null Matrix, Active Visavis and Inactive Analysis, Histogram And Regression Analysis. We will touch upon critical topics like Rank and Percentile and Descriptive Statistics.
Who is the target audience?
- Commerce students
- Sales professional
- Students from the business administration
- Working professionals who go through the hectic working schedule of same repetitive work every day
Instructor: Institute of Investment Banking