Project Management Fundamentals For IT Professionals.
Learn practically how to plan, scope, schedule, cost and manage your project from beginning to end.
What Will I Learn?
- Understand and explain project management processes
- Know project management knowledge areas
- Gain solid understanding of project management cycle and phases
- Learn project scope and schedule management
- Understand project risk management and apply techniques to mitigate risks
- Learn about project management documentation to effectively manage your projects
- You will learn various skills required by a project manager and different roles and responsibilities
- Change control management in projects
- Learn how to use project management tools that effective project managers use
- Know the difference between program management and portfolio management
- Gain practical project management skills and abilities
- Be able to effective communicate with people
- Need to be tech savvy. Project Server knowledge is optional
- Having some knowledge of formulas (Basic math and statistics) is desirable
- 6 months IT related work experience is desirable
Project Management Fundamentals For IT Professionals course is for IT professionals, developers, QA testers, and anyone within the IT industry to learn the fundamentals of Project Management and wish to become an effective Project Manager.
Project management is an essential skill that everyone should have since in one form or the other, we are either involved in a project, working as a team member within a project, or managing a project.
To deliver a project successfully, it is important to start by clearly identifying what the project is, and what its outcomes will be. In the course, we will show you practical ways to explore and understand your goals from the outset of your project, and to consider all the factors that may affect its execution. Step by step you will learn how to plan, scope, schedule, cost and manage your project from beginning to end. Since every project relies on the people who are delivering it, the course also enables you to explore how you can effectively communicate, manage people and employ leadership skills to successfully deliver your own project.
In this course, you’ll learn and practice:
- Fundamental knowledge and application of concepts in real worls
- Practical ways to manage projects
- Effectively use communication methodologies to deliver better outcomes
- Understand core concepts and application with project schedule creation
- Learn complete project lifecycyle
- Gain solid understanding to Project management processes, and much more….
So, if you would like to:
– Start your Project management (PM) career, this course is for you
– Gain marketable skills as a beginner Project manager, this course is for you
– This course is not designed for advanced level students
– This course also does not fully prepare you for the PMP exam, but rather provides valuable and real world insight, tips, and techniques for effective project management.
See what our students say “It is such a practical course that I don’t need to take any other course but this one to learn all the basics of starting my career as a Junior PM with this course, and I would without a doubt recommend it to anyone looking for a complete introductory Project Management Fundamentals For IT Professionals course.” – Angela Bay
“This is such an awesome course. I loved every bit of it – Wonderful learning experience!” Joseph Manning.
Join thousands of other students and share valuable experience
Why take this course?
As a senior Project Manager managing and deploying enterprise level IT projects, along with a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer & Trainer, my experience with managing enterprise level projects has been phenomenally great! I am excited to share my knowledge and transfer skills to my students.
Enroll now in Project Management Fundamentals For IT Professionals today and revolutionize your learning. Stay at the cutting edge —and enjoy bigger, brighter opportunities.
See you in class!
Syed & Team ClayDesk
Who is the target audience?
- Students who wish to become project managers
- Anyone who wants to learn the basics of project management
- Existing project managers can also gain additional insight into practical project management techniques
- IT focused individuals such as programmers or developers who wish to become project managers or learn more about project management
- This course is not designed for the PMP exam. The course does covers all aspects of the exam syllabus using PMBOK 6th guide
- This course also does not cover formulas in depth
Category: Business, Project Management
Instructor: ClayDesk E-learning, Syed Raza
199.99 Free (100 % off coupon code) ENROLL NOW