Udemy 100% Off Coupon Course | Predictive Modeling using SPSS.
The course picks theoretical and practical datasets for predictive analysis.
What you’ll learn
- The course works across multiple software packages such as SPSS, MS Office, PDF writers, and Paint.
- This course is to specifically learn about Descriptive Statistics, Means, Standard Deviation and T-test Understanding Means, Standard Deviation, Skewness, Kurtosis and T-test concepts
- Prior knowledge of Quantitative Methods, MS Office and Paint is desired
Predictive modelling course aims to provide and enhance predictive modelling skills across business sectors/domains. Quantitative methods and predictive modelling concepts could be extensively used in understanding the current customer behavior, financial markets movements, and studying tests and effects in medicine and in pharma sectors after drugs are administered. The course picks theoretical and practical datasets for predictive analysis. Implementations are done using SPSS software. Observations, interpretations, predictions and conclusions are explained then and there on the examples as we proceed through the training. The course also emphasizes on the higher order regression models such as quadratic and polynomial regressions which aren’t covered in other online courses.
Essential skillsets – Prior knowledge of Quantitative methods and MS Office, Paint
Desired skillsets — Understanding of Data Analysis and VBA toolpack in MS Excel will be usefulWho this course is for:
- Quantitative and Predictive Modellers and Professionals
- CFA’s and Equity Research professionals
- Pharma and research scientists
Category: Business, Data & Analytics, SPSS
Instructor: Avinash Data and Coding
199.99 Free (100 % off coupon code) ENROLL NOW