PMP – Interpersonal and Others Techniques (PMBOK 6 )
Selected Interpersonal tools and techniques from the PMBOK 6 for Project Management Professional Certification.
What you’ll learn
- Learning conflict management
- The step-by-step process of decision-making
- Learn how to solve problems effectively
- Defining the vision of the project and communicating this vision to every team member
- Team building to make sure every member of the team has the same goal
- Building good communication skills to develop and improve the relationship with all team members
- Developing the ability to influence team members and driving them to a common goal
- Making team members culturally and politically aware
- Nothing specific
Interpersonal skills are the foremost abilities when it comes to managing a team and supervising a project. The course highlights the significance of interpersonal skills for project managers to efficiently lead a project. Being able to call upon and implement these skills at the right moment can ensure the success of a project. This course will change your viewpoint and equip you with the skills to negotiate with the complicated nature of human.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to improve their interpersonal skills
- The future entrepreneurs
- Who want to learn Project Management Tools and Techniques as per PMBOK 6
Category: Business, Project Management
Instructor: Mudassir Iqbal
19.99 Free (100 % off coupon code) ENROLL NOW