PMP – Estimation Techniques (PMBOK 6)
Estimation Techniques as defined in PMBOK 6 for PMP Aspirants.
What you’ll learn
- Learning the basic estimation techniques including analogous, parametric, and three-point estimation
- Applying more than one estimating techniques
- Identifying estimates, make assumptions and use related information to make a valid estimate
- Identifying the likely risks and assumptions
- Defining the resource and cost estimate for completion of each activity during the project
- A general idea of Estimation in terms of Scheduling
- Basic Mathematics understanding i.e average and weighted average
Estimation is a vital practice for making the projects successful. Project managers are often challenged with scope, time, cost, quality, resources and risk limitations and here estimation plays a crucial role. Being a professional estimator is an imperative part of setting schedules, creating budgets, controlling resources and running a booming team and business. This course will highlight some of the most common estimation techniques for project management. These techniques are not only viable but also used frequently in multiple projects. They require a particular data and mathematical and statistical processes that will be taught in this course.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is designed for both the current and future Business Analysts and Project Managers
- Professionals who want to enhance their role as project estimators or managers
- Students and professionals who want to have a deep understanding of project estimation steps and techniques that are essential for managing a project.
Category: Business, Management, Project Management
Instructor: Mudassir Iqbal
24.99 Free (100 % off coupon code) ENROLL NOW