Pitch Book for Investment Bankers.
Learn how to create pitch books for M&A Advisers and Investment Bankers.
What you’ll learn
- Learn what is a Pitch Book and Who uses a Pitch Book.
- Learn what is the basic format of a pitch book.
- Learn types of Pitch Books and their General Formats, Contents of a Pitch Books and What to highlight in a pitch book
- Learn creating Excel Backups
- Learn formatting the Pitch book to improve the look and feel
- Basic knowledge of finance concepts
- Should know how to create graphs and charts in excel
Through this course we are going to learn how to create pitch books for M&A advisers and investment bankers to avoid the common mistakes and discuss some tips for crafting the perfect pitch book. The main purpose of a pitch book is to provide a realistic overview of a business being marketed for sale. Additionally, a pitch book needs to communicate some insight into the personality and culture of the business being pitched. Both parties need to get to know each other and determine if they can work together, because the goal is a long-term relationship.The training includes the following:
- Introduction to Topic
- What is a Pitch Book?
- Who uses a Pitch Book?
- What is the basic format of a pitch book?
- Types of Pitch Books and their General Formats
- Contents of a Pitch Books
- What to highlight in a pitch book
- Case study- Creating a Sample pitch book – Previous Deal Highlights, League Tables, Industry Landscape, Company Profiles, Board Profiles, Team description, Financial Outlook for the sector and the company, Trading Stats, Share price Graph with Annotations, Comps Template, Revenue Breakdown of Subject companies, Ownership, Multiple History and Outlook, Broker Outlook, Management Commentary and Disclaimer
- Creating Excel Backups
- Formatting the Pitch book to improve the look and feel
- Concluding the presentation
- Common Interview questions
Who is the target audience?
- Investment bankers
- Financial Analysts
- Anyone who is keen on understanding the creation of Pitch books
Category: Business, Finance, Investor Pitching
Instructor: Institute of Investment Banking
99.99 Free (100 % off coupon code) ENROLL NOW