Mixing + Music Production in Logic Pro X – Best Free Plugins.
Learn how to Mix and Master your tracks in Logic Pro X – Use the Best Free Industry Standard 3rd party plugins!
What Will I Learn?
- Where and how to safely and legally download the best Free 3rd Party Plugins
- Learn how to use over 20 Industry Standard plugins for Mixing and Mastering
- Create better sounding tracks by applying Plug-Ins such as Compression, EQ, Delay, Reverb and many others
- By the end of this course, you’ll have a greater understanding of the Mixing and Mastering process
- Students should have a Mac or MacBook with a working copy of Logic Pro X
- Basic understanding of the Music Production process
- Basic understanding of Logic Pro X
Start Mixing Your Tracks in Logic Pro X with the some of the World’s Best Free 3rd Party Plugins!
BROUGHT TO YOU BY BEST SELLING UDEMY INSTRUCTOR TOMAS GEORGE AND AUDIO ENGINEER IAN ALEXANDER
In this course, we show you official places to safely download our favourite FREE Industry Standard 3rd party plugins and how they are used.
We show you over 20 of these different plugins and how to use them in a real life client mix that we are working on.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to confidently use the plugins we show you to Mix and Master your own music.
We’ll be teaching the course using only FREE 3rd party plugins. We will also teach you all about the fundamentals of Compression and EQ.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
Tomas George has been using Logic Pro professionally for the past decade and has an MMus Masters Degree in Music Production. He is the creator of some of Udemy’s most popular Music Production courses, including ‘Music Production In Logic Pro X – The Complete Course’ and ‘Best Seller Music Theory for Electronic Producers – The Complete Course!’
Ian Alexander is a professional Audio Engineer with an MA Masters Degree in Music Production and has been using Logic Pro for a decade. Ian has been mixing music with Tomas George personally for the last 3-years.
“Very useful lectures which provide me a lot of information and improve my skills dramatically. His teaching method also helps me easily to understand. Thank you so much Tomas.” – Huy Nguyen
“Tomas was clear and concise, really useful information for me to write down before I buy Logic Pro X so now I feel a lot less intimidated…” – Simon Barton-Chapple
“There are many music production/mixing coaches online. This one stands out from the rest. Chris has a knack for presenting information in a concise way.” – Adam Daudrich
Our Promise to You
If you have any questions about the content or mixing in general, Tomas and Ian will always be responsive to any queries you may have whilst going through the course.
What is this 3rd Party Free Mixing course all about?
In this guide to Mixing with Free 3rd Party plugins in Logic Pro X course, you’ll not only learn how and where to get these Free 3rd Party plugins, but we’ll be showing you exactly how to use them, and take you through how they were applied in both the Mixing and Mastering case studies.
This course covers many different types of audio plugins, including:
· Creative Effects
· And much more!
Learn from practitioners step-by-step as they employ these techniques within their own work on real-life client material.
Go ahead and click the enrol button, and we’ll see you in lesson 1!
Tomas and Ian.
Who is the target audience?
- You are a Music Producer, Audio Engineer, or anyone Recording and Mixing music with Logic Pro X
- You might know how to Mix with Logic Pro X plugins, but you want to learn how to use other plugins for Mixing + Mastering music
- You might be completely new to Mixing Audio (You’ve had no formal training in Audio Engineering)
Category: Music, Production, Music Mixing
Instructor: Tomas George, Ian Alexander, Digital Music Masters
194.99 Free (100 % off coupon code) ENROLL NOW