Meditation for Beginners: How to Meditate Deeply & Quickly.
Meditation Techniques to Relieve Stress, Anxiety & Improve Your Health in 5 Minutes per Day – Learn Meditation Easily.
What Will I Learn?
- MEDITATE Effectively and Get Results Quickly
- RELAX Your Body and Mind Intentionally
- Practice Correct BREATHING
- Practice Correct POSTURE
- Practice MINDFULNESS in Your Everyday Life
- AVOID Common Distractions & Obstacles to Meditation
- ESTABLISH a Consistent Meditation Practice
- UNDERSTAND What Meditation Actually Is and How It Works
- CONTROL Internal State at Will
- APPLY the Specific Mindset & Proper Meditation Attitudes in Practice and Daily Life
- Practice OPEN AWARENESS Meditation
- Practice GUIDED MEDITATION
- Practice CONCENTRATION Exercises
- An Open Mind
- Willingness to Practice and Apply the Teachings
Meditation should be a practice that anyone can benefit from. Unfortunately, there is a lot of confusion and complication around this simple practice. This course will make it clear, simple and easy for you to meditate.
Meditation techniques are often taught in a very rigid way. These leads people to believe that the only way to meditation is through a Buddhist meditation practice, zen or somatic meditation.
This course will teach you simple, effective meditation practices that transcend a specific discipline, giving you a clear way to understand and utilize any meditation practice you come across.
This is currently a Best-Selling Meditation Course on Udemy!
What people are saying…
“I found this course very helpful. The explanations are very clear. The instructor really cares about the students. He talks with a passion and provides a good deal of motivation. In the past I tried to start meditation many times, but could not practice consistently. For some reason this course did it for me. There is no “beating around the bush”. All explanations are strictly to the point. I am thankful to Ken for creating this course.”
“Wonderful course! It really is amazing the benefits that you experience as a result of meditating. I’m an atheist/non religious person and of all of the groups of people on the planet, I would say that I belong to one of the most critical and skeptical bunch. I used to think meditation was a sort of mystical thing – a nonscientific structure. And I couldn’t have been more wrong. Ken Wells is able to wonderfully translate meditation out of the mystical world and show how to apply it in a “tangible” – if you will, sort of way. I no longer take ambien, Xanax, nor my antidepressants. Now keep in mind, it was not meditation alone that brought about these results but it is certainly a powerful tool. A way to observe one’s thoughts, without being consumed by them, brings about peace of mind. This peace of mind enables one to clearly see what changes need to be made in your life to bring yourself into alignment with your purpose, which leads to self-actualization and happiness. I highly recommend this introductory course. Ken will build you an unbreakable foundation for which to build your understanding of this wonderful practice.”
“Everyone knows the amazing benefits of meditating, this course is the absolute best guide to start your meditation habit.”
The information in the course is great. I was looking for some time now on a meditation course and I got exactly what I wanted :D”
“How to Relax Your Body and Mind – Quickly & Easily!
I took this class with impatience and all my expectations were fulfilled. The course is very well organized, the lectures are clear, the explanations are easy to follow and you will put all the advice into action in no time.
There are so many tips shared inside this program that you will not believe how easy it is to take action. You will learn the exact techniques to use while meditating to be at peace with yourself and relaxed … and it takes just 10 minutes per day. So, Jump In!.”
Interesting lectures, knowledgeable instructor, good pace. I recommend this course for those who want to break myths about meditation and start to practice meditation now. Don’t waste any more time, this is the course for you!”
“This is no idle or self serving compliment; I have been exposed to many seminars, classes, etc. and although each had something to offer, Ken Wells, presents the material in an easy to follow format. Ken is presenting the core of meditation, which he explains can be developed in any direction we choose to go with it. I recommend this class to anyone wishing to learn meditation. I recommend it based on Ken’s easy going, but detailed explanatory method of teaching.”
Are you looking for how to relax quickly by using natural relaxation techniques?
Are you interested in dealing with anxiety without the use of drugs?
Do you want to learn how to reduce stress?
Meditation is the single best thing you can do for your mental, emotional & physical health.
When you watch the video above, you will understand why it’s important to learn to meditate. Not only for relieving stress and feeling better, but also for improving your physical health!
This is a Complete Meditation for Beginners Course that will teach you exactly how to meditate properlyso you can relieve anxiety & stress and experience more peace, relaxation and better health. All with a small time investment, starting with as little as 1-5 minutes per day and gradually building to about 20-30 minutes per day.
This course will walk you through specifically why, how, when, where and exactly what you need to do to master meditation.
It explains exactly how meditation works and how to practice meditation in your everyday life, giving you the ability to relax at will.
There are also Advanced Meditation Techniques that will help you to greatly improve concentrationand increase self-discipline.
What You Will Learn:
- How to Establish the Correct Mindset for Meditation
- How to Calm Your Mind Through This Easy Practice
- How to Clear the Obstacles to Meditation: Eliminating the 7 Most Common Myths
- How to Prepare for Effective Meditation
- How to Overcome All the Common Distractions and Obstacles to Meditation
- How to Meditate Effectively by Understanding & Applying the Key Attitudes of Meditation for Deeper Practice
- How to Practice Meditation in Your Everyday Life for Greater Peace & Daily Relaxation
- How to Meditate for Beginners
- How to Deal with Anxiety in Meditation & Day to Day
- How to Correctly Develop a Consistent Meditation Practice
- How to Practice Meditation the Easy Way
- How to Practice the 4 Main Types of Meditation
- How to Sharpen Your Concentration for Greater Mental Clarity & Focus
- How to Establish Trust for Better Meditation & Greater Peace of Mind
- Mindfulness Meditation Techniques for Daily Relaxation & Greater Self-Awareness
- Guided Meditation: “Your Journey to Peace & Stillness”
- Guided Meditation: “Opening Your Heart and Learning Unconditional Self-Love”
Why You Should Take This Course:
- Greater Peace & Relaxation
- Increased Clarity of Mind
- Better Mental, Emotional & Physical Health
- More Mental Discipline
- Increased Concentration & Focus
- Enhanced Creativity
- Decreased Stress
- Increased Productivity
- More Self Confidence
- Greater Self-Awareness
- Greater Spiritual Awareness
- Reduced Stress & Anxiety
- More Happiness
- Make Less Mistakes at Work and in Your Social Life
- Increased Mental Strength & Mental Toughness
- Greater Intuition
- Better Organizational Skills
- Faster cognitive functioning
Some of the Questions answered in this course:
- Is it really worth it to learn to meditate?
- What can you attain by meditation?
- Why is it so hard to meditate?
- What is meditation?
- What does meditation do?
- Does meditation work?
- What are some best practices for meditation?
- How effective is meditation?
- How do I start a meditation habit?
- What are the benefits of meditation?
- How do I meditate?
- Does meditation help in dealing with anxiety?
- What happens in the brain during meditation?
- Do you need to silence your mind to meditate?
- How can I learn to live in the present?
- Does meditation actually help to relieve stress?
- What are some relaxation techniques for anxiety?
- What is the difference between thinking and meditating?
- What are some proper meditation techniques?
- Can children meditate?
- Are the benefits of meditation proven scientifically?
- Does it take years to receive benefits from meditation?
- Do you need a teacher to learn meditation?
- Is meditation a religion?
- Is meditation unproductive?
- When is the best time of day to meditate?
- Am I doing this right?
- Should I meditate with my eyes open or closed?
- How do I know that I’m really meditating?
- Is meditation different from hypnosis?
- How long should my meditation sessions last?
- Do I need to use a Mantra to meditate?
What Should I Do Now?
Give the course a chance to help you relieve stress and live more peacefully by enrolling today. Meditation can truly change your life, it did mine. I’m looking forward to seeing you on the inside when you choose to enroll.
Who is the target audience?
- Beginner & Intermediate Meditators
- Someone Looking for Natural Relief from Stress & Anxiety
- Someone Who Has Tried Meditation but Found It Difficult in the Past
- Someone Looking for Greater Self-Awareness or on a Journey of Self-Discovery
- Someone on a Spiritual Journey
- This Course Is NOT Meant for Advanced Practitioners Who Already Have a Consistent, Established Meditation Practice
Category: Health & Fitness, Meditation
Instructor: Ken Wells
199.99 10.99 (94% off coupon code) ENROLL NOW