Learn Personal Finance Security & Identity Theft Prevention.
Learn how to secure your personal finances and personal identity information before it’s too late!
What Will I Learn?
- I’ll show you an action plan you can actually follow to make yourself more secure.
- Identity theft defense and personal finance security.
- How to position yourself better against forgery and fraud.
- You’ll need basic security awareness knowledge. Nothing crazy, just enough to know why you need to protect your identity and finances!
- You’ll need to be willing to take action, not just learn!
- You’ll need a computer or smartphone to do the recommended changes.
First, I want to tell you why I hate most security tips. They’re irrelevant, extreme, or tired. They are cutting out what you can’t do to be secure. The irony aside, I developed this course for you to take action, to take hope out of the equation.
Most people think they’re just fine or something else will protect them. This is very naïve way of securing your personal finances or preventing identity theft as a whole. You won’t leave your car in a shady area unlocked must because there are laws and law enforcement officers.
The course is based on a model to optimize your security efforts. If you don’t use it, you lose it. You read a good article on identity theft protection but then do nothing. You’re like “ok, now what?” What do I say when I call the phone numbers? Which websites do I go to and what do the websites look like? Which screenshots am I supposed to use? When the information isn’t directly in front of you, it’s that much harder to take action.
I think the solution to getting more people to take action is to have rich, detailed tips that have addresses, phone numbers, screenshots and everything we need. Experts say you should go to Annual Credit Report to get your free credit report to check for irregularities. Have any of you actually done that? Do you know what the website looks like and be confident that you’re not going to a phishing website?
Seeing a plan with examples will generate peace of mind for you, especially if you barely know how to turn a computer on. My philosophy is to help you reduce your attack surface and to help you actively take part in security yourself without stressing you out.
Today I’ll show you real strategies that work. You won’t get in your own way with a wall of things you need to do. You’ll start off with a couple things to do immediately and graduate into other important things.
Each tip falls within a specific category and has screenshots, phone numbers, websites, and even my own recommendations.
Enrolling in this course will be like having someone close to you guiding and reminding you to be more secure and to stay focused. The premium tips here are really useful, I spent a lot of time on them. It’s worth mentioning though, these tips won’t make you “hackproof.” Anyone who offers you absolute protection is lying to you or is a commission-based salesman.
If you don’t agree and don’t like the course, let me know how to improve it or use Udemy’s refund feature within 30 days. We’re talking low risk here. Thanks a lot for joining me.
Click the Enroll Now button to begin TODAY.
P.S. – It’s worth mentioning, however, the biggest region that would benefit from this course would be those people in the U.S. If you don’t live in the U.S., I’d still love to have you in this course, but know that some of the specific recommendations involve U.S. based resources and may not be available in your country.
P.P.S. – Oh, and one more thing. Just because you use a Mac doesn’t mean you’re off the hook. 😉
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to go beyond basic security awareness by taking action to secure your personal finances and other personal information.
- Those who get overwhelmed by security and want a step-by-step checklist to personal finance security.
- The best students will be those who are able to follow through and be able to come up with their specific action plan based on the general course plan.
- U.S. based students will have the biggest benefit due to the U.S. resources listed. International students are of course welcome to join, I don’t have as much familiarity with every country’s processes and resources.
Category: Personal Finance, Information Security
Instructor: Roy Davis
49.99 Free (100 % off coupon code) ENROLL NOW