How to Reduce High Blood Pressure with Natural Medicine!
Learn how you can practically reduce high blood pressure with the help of simple changes in your lifestyle and food!
What you’ll learn
- … reducing high blood pressure with the help of lifestyle changes and diet.
- … prevention of further harm (ateriosclerosis, heart attack, stroke …).
- … information about high blood pressure (key data, statistics, causes and consequences).
- … reclaiming of personal resposibilty of actions in terms of health.
- … natural reduction of high blood pressure.
- … happy, healthy and self-determined life.
- no prerequisites, but the willingness to take action to do the things explained in this course.
Hello and welcome to “How to reduce high blood pressure with natural medicine!”
I am pleased to welcome you to this course!
You want to lower your blood pressure and the simplest and most natural ways (diet and lifestyle)?
Then you are exactly right in this course!
I’m Kevin Kockot (M.A. prevention and health promotion) and for many years I worked as an entrepeneur where I give lectures and seminars on topics of prevention and health promotion.
In this course I will discuss the following points:
- compact information on hypertension (causes, consequences, key data ..)
- options for the natural reduction of high blood pressure
- support living a healthy, self-determined life
All of this is done in a compact, densed down form, concentrating on the most relevant. This saves you the effort of research and you have time for the things you love!
My question: Do you feel like learning about natural ways to lower your blood pressure and basing yourself on your own health?
>> Then I am pleased to welcome you to this course! <<
Here are the points I cover in this course:
How can I lower my blood pressure naturally with my diet?
3. vegetable juices
4. less salt
5. omega 3 fatty acids
6. coenzyme Q10
7. l arginine
8. garlic extract
9. vitamin d
10. pine bark extract
11. stinging nettle
How can I naturally lower my blood pressure with my lifestyle?
1. reduce overweight
2. reduce coffee and alcohol consumption
3. stop smoking
5. practice a relaxation method
6. practice sauna sessions
I also give you access to further ressources!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at Udemy!
I hope you understand this course as a fair offer! 🙂
And now: have fun in the course! 🙂
Who is the target audience?
- … people, who want to reduce high blood pressure with the help of lifestyle changes and diet.
- … people, who want to prevent further harm (ateriosclerosis, heart attack, stroke …)
- … people, who want to learn something about high blood pressure (key data, statistics, causes and consequences)
- … people, who want to reclaim their resposibilty of their actions in terms of health.
- … people who believe that it is possible to reduce high blood pressure naturally as described.
- … people, who want to live a healthy and self-determined life.
Instructor: Kevin Kockot
Price: Free (Free For Limited Time) ENROLL NOW