Fixed Income Instruments.
Learn pricing and valuation of fixed income instruments and their life cycles from trading till settlement.
What you’ll learn
- Learn the basics of fixed income
- Learn about the various types of fixed income instruments and their life cycles from trading till settlement.
- Learn the pricing and valuation of all fixed income instruments practically.
- Basic Knowledge of Foreign Exchange Market
- Passion to Learn and apply fixed income trading concepts
- Passion to learn about Bond concepts
Fixed Income valuation and analysis is a strategy or process which is often used by the government or companies to determine the correct market value of the instrument. The valuation process factors in the current value of interest payment connected with the bond, and also the full value at the time of maturity, which is also known as the face value. Determining the fair value of a bond helps investors to find out the final return from investment and also whether it’s worth the money and time required for acquiring the bond and keep holding on to it till the time of maturity.
Through this course we are going to be learning the basics of fixed income, learn about the various types of fixed income instruments and their life cycles from trading till settlement. Most importantly we are going to learn the pricing and valuation of all fixed income instruments practically.
Who is the target audience?
- Finance Students
- Professionals involved in fixed income trading
- Anyone interested in learning about Fixed income trading
Category: Business, Finance, Fixed Income Securities
Instructor: Institute of Investment Banking
99.99 Free (100 % off coupon code) ENROLL NOW