Double Your Assertiveness, Confidence & Communication Skills.
Boost Your Assertiveness. Social skills. Communication Skills. Social Confidence. Charisma. Self Esteem. Social Dynamics.
What Will I Learn?
- Deal With Conflicts
- Communicate With Confidence And Charisma
- Have An Assertive Body Language
- Speak Up, Share Your Ideas & Opinion
- Express What You Want And Your Rights
- Provide Helpful Feedback To Others
- Receive Negative Feedback
- React & Defend Yourself When Criticized
- Learn To Say No
- Reduce Negative Emotions
- Reduce Discomfort When Talking To People
- You should be willing to apply the tools and techniques to become more assertive!
- You can have a pen and notepad to take notes
3 REASONS TO TAKE THIS COURSE RIGHT NOW:
- OVER 60’000+ happy students from 179 countries have enrolled in my courses and have left 1’500+ TOP Reviews
- Presented by the social skills expert, Alain Wolf, who is a recognized expert in the field of social skills and communication skills with over 15 years of experience
- There is a 30 day money back guarantee. I am 100% confident that this course will help you communicate better with people so try it at risk FREE!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
Learn Highly Effective Techniques To Deal With Any Conflict In Your Personal & Professional Life
Communicate With Assertiveness & Confidence
Reduce negative emotions & Discomfort When Communicating With People
Speak Up, Share Your Ideas & Opinions In A Persuasive, Calm & Positive Way
How To React & Defend Yourself When You Are Criticized
How To Receive Negative Feedback
Learn to Say NO When You Are Asked Unreasonable Requests Without Looking Selfish
Provide Feedback To Others While Looking Good & Friendly Express What You Want & Your Rights With Integrity, Honesty & Respect For Others
How To Deal With Confrontation, Challenging Situations & Difficult People
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE:
“It is Excellent…” Aditya ★★★★★
“Superb and well explained” Deepakshi ★★★★★
“The instructor is a fantastic communicator.” Jackie Miller ★★★★★
“A relevant outline and presentation on how to become more assertive while improving your communication strategy. Interesting and engaging approach to getting your message understood” Thomas Curry ★★★★★
Who is the target audience?
- people who would like to develop better communication skills
- people who would like to learn how to deal with conflicts
- people who would like to communicate with confidence and charisma
- people who would like to become more assertive