Udemy 100% Off Course: Creating a Financial Plan for Your Business
Everything you need to financially forecast and manage your business (Financial Model Included).
What you’ll learn
- How to create and manage a financial plan for your business
- How to overcome obstacles in creating your financial plan
- How to forecast revenue for your business
- How to build a staffing model for both employees and contractors
- How to forecast expenses for your business
- How to create and understand an income statement
- How to create and understand a cash flow statement
- Basic knowledge of Excel or Google Sheets. We provide the complete financial model so all you need to do is input your data
- A basic understanding of business accounting
About the Course .
Getting your businesses’ financials together is easier than you might think. Whether you’re interested in obtaining funding for your business or running your business with more peace of mind, this course will help you organize the financial side of your business, painlessly. All of the forms, information, and support you need are included, removing the heaving lifting from your shoulders. Your part is simply plugging your business data into the financial model worksheet.
We will cover the 3 key revenue financial models (Revenue, Staffing, and Expense) as well as the 2 key financial statements (Income and Cash Flow). Downloadable worksheets for all models and statement are included.
Don’t be one of those businesses that stalls on the runway due to bad cash flow management (it has happened to the best of entrepreneurs). Instead, commit to understanding the key principles of small business financials and comfortably master that money side of your business. Through the 13 lectures in this course, “Creating a Financial Plan for Your Business,” you’ll grasp the key fundamentals of managing the finances of your business—from the basic underpinnings of sound planning to key financial statements like your P&L and cash flow and financial models like staffing, revenue, and expenses.
Upon completion of this course, you will have created a full set of financials.
Details about the Course:
- The Financial Primer – In these videos, we’ll examine and counteract common misperceptions about financial planning, learn about different models for revenue and cost projections, and discuss concepts such as the maximum negative cash flow that potential investors will scrutinize. Key expense and revenue models and financial statements will be walked-through.
- Your Revenue Model – In these videos, we’ll look at what drivers create revenue, which revenue models work best for product, service, and subscription or membership businesses, and how to predict how fast your business will scale. Detailed worksheets accompanying this learning stream help you develop your own models that are succinct, understandable, accurate, and actionable.
- Your Staffing Model – In these videos, we’ll not only cover how staffing plans interact with the rest of your financial reporting, but we’ll establish guidelines for whether to build staff or hire contractors, how to set pay rates and predict costs of benefits, and calculate the ROI of positions across the organization.
- Your Expense Model – These videos detail potential expenses and their classifications, along with their potential tax implications, and offers a detailed worksheet for breaking out and tracking all the costs involved in running your business.
- Your Income Statement – These videos examine the five components of the income statement and how they relate to the models and projections you’ve already built, and explore what the summary numbers reveal about your business’ potential for growth through such calculations as net revenue, gross margin and operating margin.
- Your Cash Flow Statement – Cash flow statement provides an ongoing record of income, investments, and expenses so you can adjust activities and stay on target. In addition to addressing these crucial calculations, these videos delve into strategies for managing cash flow and establishing a realistic basis for cash flow projections.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is running a small business
- Anyone who wants to start a business
Category: Business, Finance, Financial Modelling
Instructor: Ken Burke
149.99Free (100 % off coupon code) ENROLL NOW