CouchDB – Mastering Database Design with CouchDB.
Learn about CouchDB, the processes to set it up, and the ways to interact with CouchDB server using cURL and Futon.
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to create, update and delete databases and documents.
- Understand the difference between SQL and nosql databases
- Learn the mechanics of CouchDb deployment
- Basic knowledge of Big Data, Hadoop
- Basic understanding of databases
Apache CouchDB is open source database software and these tutorials are for you to gain a quick overview of the same. This training is to learn about CouchDB, the processes to set it up, and the ways to interact with CouchDB server using cURL and Futon. We will learn how to create, update and delete databases and documents.
The course will have the following pattern of instructions:
- Difference between SQL and nosql databases
- Environmental Setup
- Curl and Futon
- Creating your first Couch DB database
- Introduction to Json
- HTTP API
- Creating a document
- Updating a document
- Deleting a document
- Deleting a database
- Attaching files
- Introduction to couchDb Views
- Mechanics of CouchDb deployment
Who is the target audience?
- Anybody looking to make a career in Big Data and NoSQL databases
- Students, Web developers
Category: Development, Databases, CouchDB
Instructor: SimpliCode Point
99.99 Free (100 % off coupon code) ENROLL NOW