Brand Strategy & Design: Create a Distinctive Brand Identity.
A step-by-step guide to creating a successful business brand and attracting customers.
What Will I Learn?
- Learn what is a brand strategy & why it is neccessary
- Learn how to frame your brand strategy
- Define your brand
- Define your target audience, market & competition
- Learn how to create your brand values
- Learn how to choose your brand’s name
- Learn how to design a powerful brand logo
- Creating a brand style guide
- Discover the hidden elements involved in creating a successful brand.
- No previous knowledge is required.
In the world of business, a great brand is everything. Those who lack a strong brand and branding strategies are surely going to struggle in their climb to success. Having a well-developed and powerful brand can be the difference between success and failure in the modern business world.
In this course I’m going to teach you how to develop a compelling brand strategy by combining your personality and values with the functionality of your products, becoming an irreplaceable brand and company.
Whether you lead a growing company, or are just starting out, this course will walk you through all of the necessary steps for creating a powerful brand. Not only will you learn how to develop your basic brand identity, but you will also learn how to generate customized strategies that will assist you in growing your brand. With proven, and well-organized logic, it will set you on the path to selling more—and at higher prices—giving the customers exactly what they want and sending your profits through the roof.
In addition, I’m going to reveal hidden elements involved in creating a successful brand―from the strapline that gives the brand a narrative and a purpose to clever uses of typography that unite design and language.
This course explores every step of the development process required to create the simplest and most immediately compelling brands.
What you’ll learn in this course:
· What is a Brand Strategy
· Why is a brand strategy necessary
· Business Strategy vs Brand Strategy
· Framing your strategy
· Defining your brand
· Defining your target audience
· Defining your market and competition
· Creating your Brand Values
· Creating your Brand Design
· Brand Naming
· Brand Logo Design
· Choosing your tone of voice
· Creating your Brand Style Guide
Enroll NOW and learn how to build a brand that will connect with customers.
Who is the target audience?
- Business Owners
- Brand Marketers
- Product Managers
- Anyone who wants to build a strong worldwide recognized brand
Category: Business, Strategy, Business Branding
Instructor: Daniel Mandachi
124.99 Free (100 % off coupon code) ENROLL NOW