Udemy 100% Off Coupon Course: BIM Intro,Construction BIM -Construction process -Part 1of 6.
Building Information Modelling (BIM) , A new construction adoption; understand BIM in construction, A construction BIM.
What you’ll learn
- Understand BIM.
- Understand the difference between BIM and a 3D Model.
- Talk about the BIM benefits, be able to attend BIM meetings.
- Talk with BIM acronyms and words.
- Know how BIM works
- Have online access. NO SPECIAL SOFTWARE IS REQUIRED.
Disclaimer: This is not teaching you any software. This course is an introductory course to BIM for construction. This introductory course part 1 of 6 is a key entry for BIM and familiarize yourself with what’s new in construction.
It is most beneficial for professionals having 5 years in the built environment. For students or fresh graduates, it will open a door and understand the BIM, and they can later refer to this course after gaining more experience. Then, The course will be understood better.
This course (part 1 of 6) acts as the door for you to BIM, and open other doors for you to go deep in BIM in construction if you wish to.
If you think BIM is just drawing a model, then you have a lot to know. If you think it is a software, then NO.
BIM is evolutionary, you have to know about it before becoming popular. You have to familiarize yourself with everything new in the construction field before you feel you are left out.
What should you expect from this BIM construction course.>>Is to mainly answer the following questions:
- What is BIM ?
- Why use BIM in construction?
- Is BIM going to be the new industry standard?
- Is construction will evolve in the industry?
- Is it a methodology in a construction, a management process, etc.?
- What will happen to the construction industry with BIM?
- Who, and how to adopt to the construction industry?
- Is it considered a working environment?
- Who should initiate BIM in construction?
- Is contractors, clients, designers all should know BIM in construction?
- What are the standards for BIM in construction industry?
- What are the risks of not adopting BIM in construction?
- Why to use BIM rather than the conventional method in construction?
Who this course is for:
- Construction professionals
- Construction Engineers
- Cost Consultants/Cost Managers
- Construction Planners
- Planning and Scheduling Engineers
- Construction Managers
- Project Managers
- Quantity Surveyors
- Students studying an engineering degree relevant to consturction
Category: Business, Construction
Instructor: Planning, Scheduling & Construction Project Management Guru, Primavera Specialist, PSP, PMI-SP, PMP Certification
149.99Free (100 % off coupon code) ENROLL NOW