Udemy Free Coupon Course | Art therapy, painting and depression.
Understand others; understand yourself. Learn more about both.
What you’ll learn
- What ‘art therapy’ is
- How art therapy helps you make sense of things and understand yourself better
- How art therapy helps you resolve complicated feelings, or find ways to live with them
- How art therapy helps you communicate and express yourself,
- Using a film as an example, how painting is therapeutic
- Using a London play as an example, how humour and art help relaxation
- Using a film as an example, how paintings bring families together
This is a course unique on Udemy. Not because of content – many courses have’therapy’ as part of the curriculum. What makes this course unique is the use of films and plays – in which the Instructor acts/writes/directs – that have been shown at festivals and/or performed in London UK.
By the use of theatre/film we explore the use of painting and art as a whole, in dealing with depression.
Main topics covered:
- Art therapy
- Depression in Children
- Beautiful painting (a film)
- Art and mindfulness
- Making art
- Looking at art
- Paintings submitted by children have been added to the film at the end, following our request for contributors
The content is part anecdotal – using the Instructor’s experience as a theatre director and actor in films – and part based on research. Published studies are referred to, in support of the points made.
So this is a course for those who are academically interested but also those who wish to try and experience how art therapy may be used to overcome depression.
Questions and discussion are encouraged. Comments of Educational Announcements are welcome…
Who this course is for:
- All interested in Personal Development
- Anyone interested in using art for therapeutic purposes
Category: Personal Development, Creativity, Art Therapy
Instructor: Chris Bankes Sivewright
29.99Free (100 % off coupon code) ENROLL NOW