Arabic Language | The Ultimate Arabic Course (Level 5)
Learn Arabic Language | Start to speak Arabic | Learn Arabic writing | Learn Arabic reading | Learn Arabic listening.
What Will I Learn?
- You will be introduced to types of demonstrative pronouns أسماء الإشارة in Arabic
- How to use selfsame demonstrative pronouns with examples
- How to use adverb and locative demonstrative pronouns with examples
- How to use demonstrative clauses with separated pronouns (copula) with examples
- How to use demonstrative pronouns أسماء الإشارة with possessed nouns with examples
- How to use demonstrative phrases with proper names with examples
- How to use demonstrative pronouns as demonstrative clauses with examples
- You will learn how to use demonstrative pronouns أسماء الإشارة independently for near and far objects للقريب with examples
- You will learn how to use demonstrative pronouns أسماء الإشارة in a phrase (demonstrative phrases) with examples
- You will learn how to use demonstrative phrases with edaafah إضافة construction with examples
- You will be introduced to interrogation words الكلمات الإستفهامية and how to ask questions in Arabic
- You will learn how to ask a question using the interrogation word “ayyo” أي (which, which one, what) with examples
- You will learn how to ask a question using the interrogation word كم “ka.m°” (how much, how many) with examples
- You will learn how to ask a question using the interrogation word “ka.y°.fa” كيف (how) with examples
- You will learn how to ask a question using the interrogation word “lemaadzaa” لماذا (why?, what for?) with examples
- You will learn how to ask a question using the interrogation words “maa and ,maadzaa” (what) ماذا with examples
- You will learn how to ask a question using the interrogation words “ma.n°” مَن (who) with examples
- You will learn how to ask a question using the interrogation words “mataa” متى (when) with examples
- You will learn how to ask a question using the interrogation words “ha.l°” هل (Yes or No questions) with examples
- You will be introduced to Enna إن وأخواتها and its sisters
- You will learn how to do the typical syntax analysis (e’raab) الإعراب when noun and predicate of “Enna” are singular مفرد with examples
- You will learn how to do the typical syntax analysis (e’raab) الإعراب when noun and predicate of “Enna” are dual مثنى with examples
- You will learn how to do the typical syntax analysis (e’raab) الإعراب when noun and predicate of “Enna” are masculine sound pluralجمع مذكر سالم with examples
- You will learn how to do the typical syntax analysis (e’raab) الإعراب when noun and predicate of “Enna” are feminine sound plural جمع المؤنث السالم with examples
- You will learn how to do the typical syntax analysis (e’raab) الإعراب when noun and predicate of “Enna” are broken plural جمع تكسير with examples
- You will learn how to do the typical syntax analysis (e’raab) الإعراب when noun and predicate of “Ka-Anna” are singular with examples
- You need to have basic knowledge of Arabic
- This course is designed in plain English, so you need to have knowledge in English
Hello and Welcome to The Ultimate Arabic Course Series — (Level 5)
►►► Learn Real Arabic Courses are the Best Selling Arabic Courses on Udemy ◄◄◄
This is another level in Arabic language you need to take after taking Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 and Level 4 and in this Arabic course you will learn everything you need to know about demonstrative pronouns in Arabic language and how to form questions in Arabic language and how to do the typical syntax analysis (e’raab) الإعراب of Enna and its sisters إن وأخواتها in Arabic language and much more…
► Please Note ◄
This Arabic course is created and designed according to and inline with:
1- CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) and
2- ACTFL (American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages)
► What Makes me Qualified to Teach You?
★★★ Teaching Arabic Language is in my DNA 🙂
I was born in a family of Arabic teachers, starting from my father to my youngest sister, I hold a Ph.D. in TAFL (Teaching Arabic as a Foreign Language).
I have been teaching Arabic language to Arab natives and non-natives for more than 12 years. I have over 10 years of experience in professional Arabic language training, consulting, and education, I have served at universities and leading associations.
All courses which I have created and developed, are always inline with common European countries framework of reference for language procedure.
For the past 10 years, I have been encountering 100% of satisfaction with all students who undertaken my courses.
My passion is inspiring my students through my offline and online courses which I have created and developed using my Learn Real Arabic teaching system.
Since 2003, thousands of students have taken my Arabic courses (online and offline) – and I’m so grateful to every single one of you.
► My Promise to You
I’ll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about course content or anything related to any lesson, you can always post a question in your course dashboard or send me a direct message.
I want to make my courses the best Arabic online courses. So if there is any way I can improve my courses, just tell me and I’ll work with my team to make it happen.
► Join Over 10,000 Happy Students enrolled in Learn Real Arabic Courses!
Already, thousands of students are enrolled in Learn Real Arabic courses, they are learning new techniques and shortcuts to learn Arabic faster, and they make more progress than before.
► 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
If, for any reason, you don’t like this amazing course, you can get a full refund anytime within 30 days after your purchase. If you have any issues, just get in touch with Udemy friendly support team and they’ll either help you out until you get the result you need or give you a swift refund.
► Frequently Asked Questions
★ Question: When does the course start and finish?
Answer: The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course – you decide when you start and when you finish.
★ Question: How much time is needed?
Answer: Each lesson takes about 5-30 minutes to complete. There is NO TIME LIMIT for finishing the course. It has 100+ lessons, so you can do one or two or more lessons per day. However, if you need more time, you can study at your own pace.
★ Question: What if I am unhappy with the courses?
Answer: We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you can get full refund in the first 30 days.
★ Question: How long do I have access to the courses?
Answer: How does LIFETIME FULL access sound? After enrolling, you have full unlimited access to all lessons – across any and all devices you own.
★ Question: I still have questions, how to contact you?
Answer: If you have any questions about our courses, please contact our 24/5 support team, we would be happy to answer your questions. send us an email and one of our student support team will get back to you soonest click here.
► What my students are saying about Learn Real Arabic courses
★★★★★ “Thanks Haytham! It is awesome I love this video course. From the first few lessons I can say that lessons are very comprehensive, the voice is very clear I can hear it clearly, the video quality is very good, and your on-screen writing helped me a lot.” — Hanne Joe
★★★★★ “I really learnt a lot from the content of this course; it is very different and actionable. The instructor is professional and makes you feel at ease, his delivery is clear and to the point.” — Emma Jonas
★★★★★ “Haytham is the best Arabic teacher – He is very helpful and did an excellent job. Thanks for this amazing course. I have learned many things.” — Grayson Christopher
★★★★★ “What I can say is Awesome! I have been learning Arabic for quite some time now, however I have learned many new things from this course. definitely I will buy the other courses.” — Thomas Eli
► What Popular Arabic Teachers & Linguists are saying about Learn Real Arabic courses
★★★★★ “Learn Real Arabic courses are really good for Arabic learners of all levels. Lessons are well-explained in step-by-step approach and it helps you to learn Arabic fast, I sincerely recommend Learn Real Arabic courses to anyone who’s willing to learn Arabic online.” — Sami Morsy, Prof. | Arabic Language Consultant – UK
★★★★★ “This program is by far the best that I have seen, particularly for teaching Arabic to beginners. It is clearly designed using Modern Standard Arabic. The videos are very comprehensive and step by step.” — Maram Ryad | Arabic Translation Expert – USA
★★★★★ ”The method used is creative and it successfully teaches you a wide range of Arabic vocabulary, Arabic grammar, and sentence structure in an easy way, I highly recommend Learn Real Arabic courses to all Arabic learners beginners and advanced.” — Somayya Mohsen, Dr. | Helwan University – Egypt
★★★★★ ”I have been working with Haytham for quite some time now. Haytham has helped more people learn Arabic language fast – ranging from total beginners all the way to pros – definitely I will recommend the Learn Real Arabic courses to my friends.” — Khalid Jamil, Dr. | Islamic University – Malaysia
Who is the target audience?
- Intermediate and advanced students, who are curious about improving Arabic language. This course is not for student with zero Arabic knowledge!
- This course is ideal for you if you already enrolled in the Ultimate Arabic Course (Level 2 and Level 3)
- This course is for you if you want to achieve a whole new level in learning Arabic
- This course is for you if you like to learn Arabic using new proven system and well-structured method
Category: Language, Arabic
Instructor: Haytham Ibrahim, Ph.D.
199.99 Free (100 % off coupon code) ENROLL NOW