Acoustic Guitar Course 101: Chords, Strumming & Picking.
Step-by-step guitar lessons for learning basic chords, picking & strumming so you can have more fun playing your guitar.
What you’ll learn
- The most logical and Step-by-Step way to learn basic guitar strumming, picking and chords
- How to play along to and switch between various strumming patterns for more fun
- Learn all the basic chords you need to know to play along to thousands of songs.
- Easy fixes to get around tricky barre chords so you can play even more songs
- Simple picking patterns to build hand dexterity for easier playing.
- Build chord speed with video play along so you can play songs faster
- BONUS: Learn the most common strumming pattern used in many songs
- You will need a guitar and some guitar picks.
- A printer to print out PDFs would be great.
Guitar Lessons should be fun and help you play better, not frustrating and confusing.
Now it can be with Lauren’s fun and effective Step-by-Step Beginner Guitar Course.
Learning to play the guitar the right way and in the right order will help make playing your guitar much more fun and increase your chances of success.
Follow the videos is the order in each of the 3 Fundementals: Picking, Chords and Rhythm, or mix and match according to Lauren’s workbook to build your skills all at once.
- 105 Video Lectures
- 179 Downloadable Resources
- 6.5 hours of on-demand video
- Available on both PC or Mac
- Keep track of which of which lectures you have completed
- Follow along step-by-step or use Lauren’s leveling system
Lauren’s teaching is very different the other guitar teachers online, probably because she doesn’t have a degree in music. Just like you, Lauren picks up the guitar so she could have fun playing the songs she loves and that’s how she teaches.
WHO IS THIS GUITAR COURSE FOR?
- Absolute beginner with no experience, this course is for YOU!
- Those trying to learn on their own but feeling stuck, then this course is for YOU!
- Those who started guitar but quit, then this course is definitely for YOU!
- If you feel like you are not getting the results you want from your current guitar instruction methods, then this course is perfect for YOU!
This course does take time and practice. This course will not magically turn you into an amazing guitar player via osmosis. You do need to put the time in to see results. In as little as 5-10 minutes a day, 3-4 times a week, you can see serious progress in your playing.
Scroll up and click the “Take This Course” button now.
Who is the target audience?
- Absolute Beginners Looking to Play Along to Their Favorite Songs
- Guitarists Feeling Lost or Confused with Their Current Instruction Methods
- Players Looking to Change Chords Faster
- Any Players That Wants to Learn Fun Strumming Patterns to Use in Songs
- Anyone Who Has Picked up a Guitar Again After Trying to Learn Many Years Ago
- People Not Looking to Play Guitar, Not Get Bogged Down by Extensive Music Theory Lessons
Instructor: Lauren Bateman